Weco Systems Int’l Ltd is committed to Health Safety and Environment (HSE) best practices for the health and safety of our employees, customers, and contractors as well as to the protection of the environment in the communities in which we live and work. We maintain standard practice within the organization and on client premise As a business and as a family, Weco understands that our actions and business activities must place safety first and our success is measured first by this before any other metric. Weco has a long-standing commitment to share best practices through periodic HSE workshops for its people and continuously strives to maintain a high standard of HSE performance.
It is our policy to, carry out our activities in such a manner that no fatality, injury or damage to property arises throughout the execution of our operations; compliance to standard HSE policy is paramount in our service industry. We therefore make it a point of duty to comply without reservation. We also believe that no part of our operations is so important or of such high priority that it cannot be performed with safe, efficient work methods and equipment.
Weco Systems Health Safety and Environment objectives are:
- Zero Fatalities.
- Protect and maintain equipment to achieve LTI free operations
- To show leadership in the field of Safety management.
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in the industry.
- Compliance with Client’s Health and Safety policies and international best practices.
To achieve these objectives we shall:
- Continuously conduct comprehensive risk assessment of all our operations
- Training and retraining of staff
- Provision and use of personal protective equipment (PPEs).
- Any work being done must be suspended if the employee believes that it cannot be carried out in accordance with HSE policy.
- We shall implement our HSE incentive scheme