There’s a DNA solution for you, whether your priority is gaining 360-degree network visibility or security, power solutions, simplifying your wired and wireless access, branch, LAN or WAN networks with software-defined networking.
If you need to optimize for access to cloud applications, enterprise high availability, a mobile workforce, Internet of Things (IoT), or all four together, our solutions are designed for your needs. And they scale from the smallest to largest deployments.
This include structured LAN cabling infrastructure, robust and highly available network solutions foundation. Our LAN cabling infrastructure practice is as old as the company itself.
We boast of highly experienced professionals who are certified designers and installers. We design and build structured LAN Cabling infrastructure including horizontal and vertical orientations and varieties of media -copper and fibre- and OEMs-Commscope Systimax | BrandRex | Nexan.
Site Preparation-As a fundamental component of any structured cabling installation, proper site preparation is appropriate as a means of ensuring that certain infrastructural provisions are in place before computer systems are installed. Apart from ensuring a structured (well ordered) computer installation, ease of maintenance, troubleshooting, on-going support/administration, aesthetics are other primary considerations.
A site preparation will aim at providing all the infrastructural facilities required for the installation of the computer network.
Administration Subsystem-is the connection point between the horizontal wiring and the network active devices and the backbone wiring. This includes the SYSTIMAX 19″ Insulation Displacement Connectors CATEGORY 6 Patch Panel with 8-pin RJ45 EIA 568B ports and SYSTIMAX stranded CATEGORY 6 patch cords – minimum 1 meters. The number of outlets will determine the number and port count of the CATEGORY 6 Patch Panels. This also includes Fiber patch panels and the wiring rack/cabinet which can be either wall mount or standing with options of cooling/ventilation fan
Cabling Architecture For Data Center– Cabling architectures lay the infrastructure foundation for data center network solutions. Sometimes overlooked, physical layer connectivity is a necessity that requires careful planning and consideration when choosing a cabling architecture. There are several types of cabling architectures found in the data center; direct-connect zone-distribution, and top-of-rack (ToR). Each architecture offers advantages over the others depending on DC function, uptime tier level, growth (planned and unplanned), and equipment density. A “one-size-fits-all” approach to each of these architectures also may not fit everyone’s needs and thus hybrid approaches are commonly used.
Cable and Connectors-
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- Copper cable connector
Cabling for Intelligent Buildings-Integration of Building Automated Systems (BAS) over a single infrastructure is increasingly becoming a project requirement. The motivations for integration have never been more apparent than today, it makes financial sense, standards have emerged and increasingly This helps to integrate to the IP/LAN environment
- The 4th Utility Concept –
- Architecture and Design –
- Security & Access Control (SAC) Systems –
- HVAC and Power over Ethernet (PoE) systems and LED Lighting -.
- WiFi Solutions –
Installation and Maintenance –The below are the areas of our competent and expertise.
- Customized Office Infrastructure Cabling-SYSTIMAX Copper Solutions
- Copper Cabling in the Data Center – SYSTIMAX Copper solutions in the Data Center, design and installation considerations, GigaSPEED XL, X10D and Xpress, design flexibility.
- Data Center Cabling Design – Data Center standards – TIA/EIA-942, ISO 24764, EN50173-5, understanding TIA areas such as MDA, HAD, ZDA and EDA and associated ISO equivalents, how each relates to the components within the Data Center, recommendations
- Fiber Cabling in the Data Center – SYSTIMAX fiber solutions in the Data Center, design and installation considerations, LazrSPEED, TeraSPEED and InstaPATCH, Bandwidth and Attenuation calculations.
- Pre-Terminated and Teseted solutions – InstaPATCH 360 Fiber, InstaPATCH Cu & QUATTRO copper and InstaPATCH ZERO.
ROUTERS AND SWITCHES form the core network solutions foundation building elements. Switches, with power-over-Ethernet capability enables wireless access points, IP phones to receive power without a separate power devices. Making network solutions less complex and easy to manage and reducing power consumption, aside the gigabit data throughput capabilities that these switches can deliver.
They also come embedded with security features providing secure access and data privacy capabilities! We sell and deploy Routers from different OEMs such as Cisco | HP |Juniper, etc. These routers come with innovative data/voice/video traffic routing, security and WAN optimization capabilities
POWER SOLUTIONS– Most companies operation could only be functional to the business drive goal with presence of full power solution to bring all active devices into operation live.
Our solution areas are as stated below-
- Customized Offices and Conference room Infrastructure Clean power cabling system- Legrand
- Complete Data Centre Power Solution in meeting standard practices of Uptime institute- Tier ratings –Partner with OEM_ APC_Schneider
- Design and sizing total power requirement tailored to start up needs and ensuring high availability, redundancy, fault tolerant and scalability-Partner with OEM_ APC_Schneider
- Total and Complete Upstream power solution in terms of design and installation of Power Transformer, Emergency supply (Generator), Switching and Controls- Automatic Transfer Switch._Partner with ASCO_Emerson power switches and_ APC_Schneider Low Voltage panels.
- Design, Supply, Install and Maintenance of Uninterrupted Power Supply- Partner with OEM_ APC_Schneider and LEGRAND